Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

100% agreed, I have been saying this for years now, any person in a CEO role getting paid 300k a year to do literally nothing would have been turfed asap... Even Don over at Teck got scrutinized for the SP and company direction, and they didn’t have a SP drop to sub 0.10 cents...

It really makes no sense how they can keep this much staff, and still hire PR firms with absolutely 0 results from any role...

This is why I feel that ultimately the game plan is to sell to Teck at some point, but they will hold out till the end of time if they are still being paid a generous yearly wage to do nothing… Dilute shares, drop the SP, pay exuberate wages… rinse and repeat.

I really wish they would sell something… It was asked how come they haven’t sold anything knowing fully well there is a copper shortage and will be huge, and his answer is “we haven’t tried”… well geez, WTF are u doing there if u aren’t going to try to monetize anything, it sure isn’t providing value via share price.

Sorry, Christmas rant…

Happy holidays to everyone… Still dreaming about those good ol days discussions of all the longs meeting in Vegas one day after the buyout   

New Message
Please login to post a reply