Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

So Jason is about to unleash a big promotional campaign to pump up interest in CUU but not necessarily SC. That is great and all but your post strongly suggests that there will be no sale of SC without a sale of all the assets. Last we heard about VD they were monitoring old drill holes and otherwise navel gazing. That suggests another year or more before monetization. For a lot of us that is unacceptable. For the love of the lord focus on getting SC sold and get us some money. I haven't seen any posts that suggest it is better to hang onto everything than sell an asset now and give us the option of selling at a substantially increased sp or holding out for a bigger score some unknown time in the future. 

I understand I will get flack for not jumping for joy about some "inside information " that suggests the sp will move up a bit but I'm tired of waiting and waiting and waiting....

New Message
Please login to post a reply