Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

The insiders know what is going on but the rest of us are in the dark.

While you and others might not like that, there is nothing illegal about it. COpper Fox is releasing all the information required by law.

I still think we might have to force their hand at the AGM if no sale of any asset.

Good luck with that; there are about 4,000 individual shareholders and you might get around 10-150 to share your opinion.

Get ready to contribute to the legal fund to oust ES and force the company to disclose relevant info to all the shareholders. 

Not long ago, another esteemed member of this board, brundall, tried to rally the troops and have Elmer replaced; I think he eventually sold and went chasing fortunes somewhere else. TECK owns 75% of the deposit, do you think they want any legal troubles? That is why TECK has to review and sign-off on all copper fox news releases and make sure everything is above board.

You should make sure you have minimum 10% of the outstanding shares (about 50+ million of them) in your corner before AGM and before any more legal action non-sense talk. Btw, my shares are firmly behind current management.

New Message
Please login to post a reply