Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

When you consider the millions of shares that are in play, the exercised warrants are a drop in the bucket. They are also not on the open market, but are owned by current shareholders. If everyone exercised their warrants, then turned right around and sold them to grab a quick profit, there might be a slight, temporary dip. Might be, and temporary. With the current volumes it would take days, if not weeks to sell those new shares. And I think there's usually a holding period once the new shares arrive. Can anyone confirm that?

In short, exercising warrants has little impact on the open market. And I'd rather have that cash infusion into the company than to have CF offer yet another dreaded PP. God help us. Now that kind of dilution would not be helpful.

IMO

Hate it when I hear it, and usually avoid saying things like, "this might be our year," but I'm thinking... Heck, this just might be our year.

Cheers and GLTA

Leo

New Message
Please login to post a reply