Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free
Feb 03, 2023 10:31AM
Feb 03, 2023 11:52AM

YM >There won't be a near term buyout.<

The United States has always just invaded and regime changed any country that deciced not to use the US dollar for oil exchanges. That regime change plan is not working so well with Russia and China. We now have NATO and Russia facing off. China and the US, Israel and Iran doing huge joint exercises, North and South Korea doing nuclear exercises, The UK wants to send ground troops to Ukraine.German tanks on the way which should invoke some pleasant memories. Putin is carrying his nuclear breifcase and there are both Russian and Chinese warships off both coast of North America. I am detecting a sense of urgency here.

Maybe a SC sale is not imminent but I am hoping VD might be for sale. This may not be the time for maximizing our potential. As the US dollar goes so may our economy. I could use a dividend cheque to help prepare or at least hit the liquor store up for what is coming.

Feb 04, 2023 01:42PM
Feb 05, 2023 10:04AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply