Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free
Message: Re: Another buyout! B2Gold takes out Sabina gold 850 million

From an article of interest...

Still, no one has suggested Newmont will divest the high-performing Brucejack mine. On the contrary, Newmont has already been investing in exploration properties in B.C.’s Golden Triangle. In 2021, for $393 million, it purchased GT Gold Corp., which is developing a copper-gold deposit in the region.

STORY CONTINUES BELOW

That’s close to Newcrest’s Brucejack mine, as well as Red Chris, another property Newcrest purchased a majority stake in back in 2019, also located in the Golden Triangle and believed to be one of the largest undeveloped copper-gold deposits in Canada.

That locus of properties all in the same area would give the combined company control of a hub in the Golden Triangle.

“I think it’s what Newmont is trying to do — establish a regional strategy,” said Carey MacRury, an analyst with Canaccord Genuity Group Inc.

MacRury noted that consolidating mine operations geographically can create supply chain, administrative and other resource synergies that save money.

https://financialpost.com/commodities/mining/barrick-gold-canada-ties-dwindle/wcm/7115a9c2-50bb-4846-887d-3516012498dd/amp/

herbie1 

New Message
Please login to post a reply