Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

OFF-TOPIC:

Markets are digesting this isolated specialty bank failure fairly well for now.  But another 'black swan' event in the banking sector could spook a lot of fast money to the sidelines.  I sense that we may be in for a shakey spring and summer in the markets, at least until the Fed says "we're definitely done" on rate increases, or maybe until they say "we're lowering".

JMHO ( but also based on my studies of economics and the markets since the '80's), I don't think the economy is on the precipice of any major, prolonged downside.  Everyone has still got a job and there are still two job openings for every one person still unemployed. 

But the current bear market isn't over yet and it could take a major dump on the next 'balck swan' event.  I don't see it lasting long though.  I've been building dry powder and gold miner exposure and I'm wringing my hands over the upcoming opportunities.

New Message
Please login to post a reply