Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

Hello ladies/gents:

...just my "2 bits" on possibly banning a member.  (Hmmm..."2 bits"...exactly what we're worth as of today - shameful!)

I think I know who we're referring to.

I think we need to be really careful about banning him (her?).

Frankly, he has said nothing but the truth.  This Company's management has been downright awful.  So...what's been your "return on investment lately"?  Mine, for some "unknown" reason, is negative.  Go figure!

Currently, we can't blame a "low" copper price.  Hmmm...I wonder what it could be...keeping our stock price in the toilet?  Inept management, maybe?  (EE has a helluva lot more patience than I do...I would've fired Elmer years ago.  Why?... because Elmer's done absolutely nothing to ensure the shareholders get an adequate return on their investment.  I don't want excuses - I want results [...and timelines/promises that are actually kept].  So far, ES' track record on Schaft Creek isn't looking too good, is it?)

I believe it's always good to have differing opinions on this board (within reason).  Once we start banning people who even hint at exposing the incompetence of the people running (ruining?) our investment, "group think" will take-over, and all objectivity will be lost.  We will all lose as a result.

What's Copper Fox worth? ...I'd say it's worth (a disgusting) 25 cents a share as of today, because that is what the market is telling us we're worth.  Anything else, at this point, I hate to say, is pure speculation.  (It is mangement's job to convince the market that we're worth more...I'm giving them a big "F" grade on this.  [It's the least I could do for them giving me the big "F-U" all of these years]).

Frankly, I'm pissed-off (...can you tell?)  I'm not going to be selling any of my shares (purchased over a decade ago), but I sure as hell won't be adding to my investment, either.  (I so want this nightmare to end.  I bought-in for the Schaft Creek assets in B.C....if you want to go pissing around in Arizona to try and justifiy your salary, Elmer and crew, please leave me out of it).

Chill!

Iceman

New Message
Please login to post a reply