Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free
Message: Something going on with Teck shares....up sharply this hour

Snide comment number one.

You state I am entitled to an a opinion and then call me an idiot for having one. By that standard everyone on the board is an idiot.

If you read my other posts I acknowledged that $22 million was low. My whole point was to call out the company for having insufficient funds to get VD to a point where further devaluation is a real possibility and to get what they could now to enhance the other projects.  Clearly VD isn't worth anything close to the pea valuation otherwise someone would have at least put in an offer to buy it. 

$11 million is, allegedly, the only offer they have ever had for VD. Pre pea but nothing since despite all the numbers you cited. If the true value of an asset is the price someone will pay to purchase it, then VD, at this point, has no value remotely close to the pea numbers. $22 million is too low; but $680 million is way too high. All just my you know what opinion.

New Message
Please login to post a reply