Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

While id hate to admit it, for me its always been the share price is the value.  If I come upon hard times or on my deathbed and wanna cash out, its going to be at the market value share price i get for my shares, not what I wish, hope or was sold on by es.

Much like anything else in life...Homes, Cars... I can value my house as 87 billion dollars, but if no one is willing to pay that price for my house, then is it really worth that?  Its only worth what the market says/potential buyers who evaluate the price they feel is appropriate.

Im sick to my stomach that 120 bucks can literally blow away thousands of dollars in value from my portfolio... 

On a side note... Great post Golf, ive crossed my fingers and toes so much and so hard they will need to be surgically uncrossed if we ever get sold...which i wont even be sad about and could afford the actual surgery at that point.

New Message
Please login to post a reply