Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

"The bigger question is at .75 or at .3 or at .28, are you able to sell that much stock without affecting the price?"

I'm pretty sure we all have a price point in mind as to when we will consider selling. I'm hoping it's not the same, cuz if we all start to dump huge lots, then yes, that might affect the share price, but only if there's no interest. If volumes are rising along with the price, then it should have little impact. However, I'm sure everyone here is also afraid of getting out too soon. Probably what was responsible for many of us not getting out around $2.78 so many years ago. But if you make any profit at all, that is not a bad thing. After all these years though, wouldn't it be nice to sell above $3? Heck I might consider moving at $1 at this point.

jmho

Leo

New Message
Please login to post a reply