Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

I doubt that Elmer did anything corporate other than draft a news release and sign-off on financials prepared for him.  I have always suspected that Lynn did pretty much everything there other than the geology stuff. 

I can't guage what education Lynn has or what management / director level experience she might have that qualifies her for VP level responsibilities and duties.  It just seems a little odd that one gets promoted from office coordinator/manager all the way up to Vice President just so she can work on the ES part of ESG policies already in place.  Hardly a pressing issue to update given the company's ongoing inactivity.  

I hate to say, because it has so often been wrongly suggested, but imo there is something more to this than currently meets the eye.

jmho

New Message
Please login to post a reply