Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

I think you are saying that if they sold an asset there would be expenses that would reduce the amount of cash versus doing a pp that dilutes the shares but saves the cash? Is that correct? And that if they were to sell anything they would need an updated pea in any event so cash is needed before a sale. 

I can accept that if we are talking about VD or SC. Would a sale of MM, SB or EH require shareholder approval? Whatever EE wants he gets so it would be a moot point. 

Im sure the pumpers will say all the exploration projects are way too valuable to sell now but it's been 20 years with SC and no commitment to mine. Over half the people here will be dead before they become operational. Unless management knows of some grand plan to sell everything within a year selling one of the satellite projects asap makes more sense. Yes drilling is needed to get a handle on the re so hopefully some of the pp cash can do that and get something sold. JMO.

New Message
Please login to post a reply