Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

My share counts were fully diluted.  So in 2009 after EE, it should be 350m+.

However Elmer sold you on the company is between you and Elmer.  It's what he's saying and what you perceive he's saying.  Hey...I got into Catalyst Copper thinking Teck might buy them out and Baja might be buying him out as his daughter was working for Catalyst at that time.  I have no one else to blame except for myself.  I'm just tired of hearing of all the complaints from years ago when everyone had equal chance to either sell for tax loss, buy to lower share cost, grow your position, or just if lucky enough sold at the profit when it was trading at 60+ cents.  Speaking of 60+ cents, last time when CUU traded at that level it was in the middle of 2010.  So for the people who bought it super early when it was 250 million share price, i'm sure they bought it much less.

New Message
Please login to post a reply