Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

WE needed money now!! to continue the other projects. This info will determine their importance in order to prioritize their futue plans. WE can not just doing nothing While we wait on some sale or partnering plans.

I would of liked to of seen the PP at .30 cents and no warrant  by insiders. This would show tremedous confidence and support our share price. The warrant is a disgrace, even though they only attached a 1/2 warrant.[Cash grab]

Their appears to be limited buyers and sellers untill this PP closes or some unespected news. I dont know if some will agree with me but i believe those limited sellers are prepared to sell at .21 cents, therefore attaching a value of.04 cents to exhange their shares for the PP shares and ride the warrants at .35 cents plus 2 warrants costing them .08 cents, so .43 cents is their share cost in the first year. There really is not enough volume to back this up but i believe it has put a cap on the shares till PP closes and I also believe that their will be no news till it closes. I remain confident that that by year end we will be looking at a much better picture.

My only concern is the Economy and China 's slow down plus the effects of world order/economy because of the War.

New Message
Please login to post a reply