Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

The scary part is, if you look at all options, management & insiders don't need a high share price to make out like bandits because they own so many shares at a VERY low cost.

Many typically think the opposite, meaning if they have so many shares, they will want to get the highest price possible.....which makes more sense but the above is also an option.

While I think we deserve 2.50/share, Elmer and EE might be okay with 80 cent buyout but they still make their millions based on their shares ownership.

So are retail shareholders aligned with the insiders? I hope so but who knows! I see 80 cents as a slap after my 15 year wait of endless value add programs, but Elmer might disagree and he still makes 5 million or so from it. Great wealth to have in retirement days!

New Message
Please login to post a reply