Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

"Correct me if I'm wrong, but pretty sure his family/he owns and runs this..." 

You are correct, sir.

Ernesto Fernando Echavarria Salazar biography

Ernesto Fernando Echavarria Salazar, CPA, is Independent Director of Copper Fox Metals Inc. Mr. Echavarria is a Certified Public Accountant and has experience both at the executive and board levels of corporations. He is a investor with corporations in Mexico including MegaCable Holding Sab, a controlling shareholder, executive and director of Franks Distributing who are a international distributor of fruit and vegetable produce, as well as investor and director of numerous other entities including mining.

https://ca.wallmine.com/tsxv/cuu/officer/2115464/ernesto-fernando-echavarria-salazar

I’m tempted to make an entry on the ‘contact us’ page on the Franks Farms website asking to forward the following message to Ernesto (given that there doesn’t seem to be any way of contacting him other than through Copper Fox).

“Dear Mr. Echevarria -  you opined at a couple of Copper Fox AGMs ago that Teck were “moving fast” in reference to the Schaft Creek joint venture. Could you please reassure retail investors that Copper Fox is indeed intent on monetizing some or all of its properties in the near future? Such a statement would go some way to combatting the overall impression amongst many retail investors that Copper Fox management is either incompetent or self-serving. Or both. Thank you. Signed xxxx"

If that didn’t work, I guess we’ll just have to wait until “early next year”. At least it’s more definitive than “soon”.

New Message
Please login to post a reply