Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free
Aug 22, 2023 01:21PM
Aug 22, 2023 01:23PM
Aug 23, 2023 10:59AM

Aug 23, 2023 11:42AM
Aug 23, 2023 11:54AM
Aug 23, 2023 12:57PM

Thanks for the email, I’m just back in the office after being away for a week so apologies for the delay.

There have been companies showing interest in some of our projects, should a fair value offer or joint venture opportunity arise the board would then look at moving forward, until that haWhatppens the board will keep the assets in the portfolio.

I've been thinking about this some more and it really bothers me. We're not only talking about Schaft Creek, which we've been waiting on forever, there's Eaglehead, Van Dyke, Sombrero Butte and Mineral Mountain. You mean to tell me that they couldn't generate enough interest in any of those properties to sell them at a tidy profit? Alternatively, they haven't been able to develop any of those other deposits enough to drop some eye-opening news releases that attract additonal investors to get the share price moving?

What abject failures EE and his group of managers/directors have been!

It really seems like all we have is the market price of copper to move us. When it soars, we usually experience a little bump upwards. How sad to have nothing more to give us a boost after all this time. 

Some of you are likely tired of my constant jabs and complaints (there's an ignore button that would cure that). As I've mentioned, I'm too deep underwater to sell. But if this entire company isn't bought out before I take a dirt nap, I will be gone with the sale of Schaft Creek. I guarantee you that. The thought of sticking with this ineffectual collection of underachievers while they attempt to create greater value for the other properties is downright laughable.  

The day cannot come soon enough!

Aug 24, 2023 09:56AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply