Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

Thanks herbie,

As I'm also a Teck shareholder I'm following this saga closely and how it may relate to our own saga with CUU. My expectations now are Glencore's previous bit of $8B will be surpassed and Teck is enjoying the pursuit of multiple suitors for EVR. And if it can have its cake and eat it too, in the form of a partial sale and spinoff with revenue stream flowing back to Teck Metals, so much the better. The cashflow from EVR spinoff will help fund its metals business until the mines in the pipeline start producing.

The cash and cashflow from I see as figuring into how Teck will proceed with Galore and Schaft projects. The timing of year end to wrap this up also aligns with when we will have the numbers to issue ROFO to Teck.

I've said this before, I've been wrong every previous time I thought CUU was going to pull the trigger on a Schaft deal, but this time around some very big pieces are lining up. Hopefully its a critical mass of pieces to get it over the line to unlock the value in the other properties.

K

New Message
Please login to post a reply