Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

Dear Ernesto,

Given that it has been a about ten years since your CEO's letter to shareholders that indicated your intent to monetize Schaft Creek, is it fair for us to assume that you are expecting an astronomical amount, that is perhaps out of touch with the market's appetite to pay such a massive premium?

I am not asking you what is the amount you will accept today for Schaft Creek.  I am asking you to please at least tell your dedicated (or perhaps captive) fellow shareholders what amount is your starting 'Asking Price'?  How ROI isn't eroding away with time?  After ten years of waiting for a monetization event, I am simply performing "due diligence" to determine whether you have realistic goals and expectations or whether you are "out of touch", ahem, if you know what I mean.   

I hope he doesn't get insulted.  No offense intended.  If someone asks that question in person please lift up your hands at "out of touch" and do the 'double-quotation marks' gesture.  LOL

New Message
Please login to post a reply