Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

My apologies for the late response, I missed seeing this before going on holidays, September was a busy month with our financing, Q3 financials and AGM and then I was off for 10 days.

AS i have said before I am in a hospital and can only type with one hand. As well this computer is in far worse than I that first sentence is from Lynn but I cant cut and paste for some reasoni. Anyway I will send thanks to Ms Ball for responding

This is an email and response between Lynn Ball and I. it is possibly a week old as I did not get into my mail until today.

Hello Lynn Ball

I have emailed you before and you have replied promptly to those emails and I thank you for that. You may or  not remember that I  am in a hospital due t a stroke. I am not doing well and of course am getting frustrated by many things which is quite normal for people in my shape. most of which are not your fault. But there is something you could help me with. I wake every day and check the Agoracom forum for a hint of progress towards a sale of any of our  assets. Please Ms Ball is there any possible sale of any of our deposits in the works ?Are the management hopeing to sell every thing together ?  It has been a long haul since I went to the Smithers road show to hear Elmer talk about how once TECK Backed they had 120 days blah blablah you know the story.Lots ofthings have happened since   I

amnot rich and have wife and kid to support. a friend took me to the roadshow because I was worried about my retirement. It all seemed so good but it has not been good.part of the dissapointment has been the lack of information. Could you please tell me what is now going on in regards to selling any of or deposits

Lynn;s reply

We wish you the best in your recovery from your stroke and hope you are doing well.  Even without health issues, being involved in the junior exploration market can be frustrating. We continue to work at advancing all the projects with the objective of getting them monetized.  Unfortunately, we do not have an exact timeline with regard to when one, or all of the projects, will be sold, the Board of Directors continue to advise that once fair values are offered the projects will be sold.  As the world transitions to green energy copper will be in demand.

New Message
Please login to post a reply