Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free
Message: Who can solve this C1 cost mystery- Teck 50c / CUU 1 dollar

Ok so the $1 C1 figure being thrown around is from Copper Fox's PEA?  Sorry, way to lazy to chase down the source. 

The only other thing that I haven't identified is how long ago it was when Teck first tipped its hand on their 0.50-0.60 USD C1 figure for SC.  MoneyK?  It seems like they mentioned it well before we came up with our PEA.  The reason I think its important is that ...if the .50-.60 USD figure came out pre=PEA, then it probably doesn't factor in the economic benefits of the massive strip ratio improvement (2:1 to 1:1, stunning) and the tailings mgmt improvements, so then it is easy to assume the the C1 is significantly lower. 

Or maybe Teck did factor that in, way back when. We will never know.  Kind of a secondary point I am trying to make, indirectly, is that there are so many variables at play in a C1 calculation that there is no end to the opportunities to "play with the numbers" and because of that this discussion will not likely reveal anything new that we "can hitch our wagon to" in determining the timing and magnitude of our overdue payday.

Perhaps we should to try to step way back and stay there for a while for serenity's sake:

We know Schaft Creek is huge, and that's just the 43-101 proven part
We know Schaft Creek is very profitable, with 43-101 report after report point to outstanding economics and great potential to further optimize
We know Schaft Creek is low risk with low capex and has a supportive gov't and local community
We have a really good picture (aerial mag) that Schaft Creek is a mining district, and
"The really big pieces of the picture appear to be coming together" (kinte)

I'm going to try and keep my mind at that level for a while.  But, if I see a big number-crunching pile on...then I suppose that I'll easily get sucked right back into crunching 'what if' numbers again, lol

JMHO
GLTA

New Message
Please login to post a reply