Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free
Nov 24, 2023 09:35AM
Nov 24, 2023 10:47AM
Nov 24, 2023 10:51AM

A scenario;

i think CF will sell the 25%SC share to Teck at the end of this year or early next year, as Elmer previously announced.CF desperately needs the money to develop other assets and cannot issue a PP every 6 months. In that case, the SP will fall significantly further and the existing shareholders will not benefit from this because further financing through PPs will only become more difficult.

In my opinion, the ROFO will not be used because I think Teck and CF have a kind of gentlemen's agreement about the time of sale and the method of valuation. Elmer has often emphasized that he is very happy with Teck, possibly because agreements have already been made in broad terms. 

In addition, there is a possibility Teck and CF will enter into another JV for EH, as Teck has the knowledge, expertise and finances to further develop EH and this fits in with their BC picture. If so, I hope ES and EE have learned from the existing JV and now include concrete milestones and deadlines with penalties in this JV.
The money generated by this JV will be used for the further development of the other assets and the money from the sale of SC will be paid out as dividend. ES steps down as CEO and becomes a supervisory director of the JV and Lynn becomes the new CF CEO who will be responsible for the other assets. To be clear, this is a scenario that I find the most obvious and maybe wishful thinking. JMHO. 

Nov 24, 2023 11:00AM
Nov 24, 2023 11:25AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply