Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

I think when the day the sale is here, it'll be a good problem to have.

I'm not so sure on the dividend payout option, we have to factor in on who is the largest shareholder of the company.  It's EE and would he be paying that amount in taxes on top of his current income?

I think insiders would definitely prefer to take Teck shares and have the option to ride the copper bull cycle.

Also, we need to look at what Teck wants to do. If they are paying x amount for SC, do you think they don't consider taking the rest of the assets of CUU too and spin off with a large ownership in those projects?  Why let the opportunity slide if your parnter is willing to sell and if you can give your partner a premium on SC, why won't they sell you the rest of the company and recreate an entity where you both benefit on a successful exploration program.

New Message
Please login to post a reply