Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

Unfortunately YM, Teck is like any other business.  Which means their first and foremost concern is Profits/SH Value, unlike copper fox.  Whether Teck is withholding data/results to benefit themselves, the reason they are able to do this and hold all the cards rests squarely on our own management and their inability to draft a competent JV agreement, and lacking the marbles to do anything otherwise.  As I have said before, copper fox has no real plan for SC anymore.  We basically are 100% at the mercy of Teck.  We can only hope they act in good faith and provide more details and/or an out.  JMHO

I had a chat with a buddy last week about investments.  He very much opposes individual stocks and much prefers index funds/ETFs.  He used a basic example of RBC’s US Index fund and the return for 2023 which was 22.5%.  He asked whats cuu doing for 2023?  We both took a gander and much to my non shock saw a loss of 21.74% for 2023.  He asked how much I had in there… I scoffed and said oh well its only about 100k worth (which was a complete lie as I hold closer to 500k worth).  He said well u lost out on almost 50k for the year, are you happy?  I smiled and nodded, sipped my beer and felt almost nauseous at the fact it was much closer to 250k id lost out on… After such a long drawn out decline, even if this turned out to be a 10 bagger, with lost opportunity, inflation etc, it would only end up as a 2x maybe 3x return… how sad.

New Message
Please login to post a reply