Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

Hmmmm now that is something I haven’t really thought about or considered...  That EE's play, along with fudd is not for themselves but for their heirs.  As disgusting and alarming as this seems, I suppose there may be validity to it.  Especially given the track record of the past 14 years... Maybe the plan is to sell all the assets by 2050 and the only beneficiaries will be everyone on this board and the companies’ boards kids!

@YN - I have pondered this over and over and over, I would love to see the total potential losses EE has incurred by not investing in a basic index fund.  Compounding interest, all in growth, dividends...geez

@Wally - I agree that cuu isnt SC alone and vise versa, all I am saying is that cuu doesn’t have a plan for SC anymore, they are only along for the ride and cannot/will not do much else other than sit in the corner like a rat waiting for crumbs from Teck... again, jmho.  I would love for cuu to sell something, anything, hell even some discount office furniture at the flea market.  The track record shows they couldn’t sell a free sandwich to starving person if their lives depended on it...

New Message
Please login to post a reply