Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

I think the outcome of the mega-results at the end of March will be decisive. Elmer expects these results to push the 25%SC valuation into fair value territory. If that is the case, Elmer suggests, a sale will take place. Elmer no longer expects any substantial added value for CF as a result of the 2024SC program. I asked Elmer this last Friday (so after the Teck2024 program was announced) and his literal answer was “Additional work in these areas could "tweak" the value, but in my opinion would not results in a material change”. So I don't expect CF to last longer unless the Met results are disappointing. In addition, CF needs money for the further development of the other assets. Waiting for the pfs before selling means 2024 and 2025 (and, if delayed, 2026 too) will be lost years for the other assets. I don't think BOD will decide to do this. In my opinion, carrying out new PPs is not a desirable option and offers too little continuity

New Message
Please login to post a reply