Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

Hi Stockfriend, thanks for thinking of me. Willy Nilly is now Wally McNally. Catch-22 situation with Will Nilly: I needed to update my profile but Agoracom kept on sending a verification request to a defunct email and I couldn’t persuade agoracom to send it to my current one, so I couldn’t log in to change the info on my profile. But they must have seen my messages, otherwise why would they delete Willy Nilly but keep Chappy on the SL list?

Never mind, in my zeal to make a point on a couple of occasions I’d made an fool of myself by demonstrating a lack of knowledge so decided to leave it to others here who know what they’re talking about. I thank them. But one thing I still have in common with even the brightest and most knowledgeable here is that none of us know what the **** is going on. I do recall that earlier last year ES intimated that there would be closure on Schaft Creek late in the year or in the first couple of months of this year. It’s now March. That claim is repeated somewhere the message archives but I failed to find it last time I looked. Maybe I’ll look again.

ES’s Twitter/X messages leave me cold. I wonder who they’re for? If they were for retail investors couldn’t he send them as regular news releases as well? We don’t all Twitter/X. Every now and then I think about adding another ten thousand when the price drops but I’m getting wise to that - makes more sense to buy Teck.

Best WM

New Message
Please login to post a reply