Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

At Schaft Creek, also located in Tahltan Territory in northwest B.C., we are investing additional resources to progress environmental and social baseline field studies, and focused design and engineering data collection fieldwork. This includes resource modelling, geometallurgical and geotechnical studies, mining and mineral processing studies, siting studies, and capital and operating cost estimates, in support of advancing Schaft Creek towards a prefeasibility study in the fourth quarter of 2024.

Imo, this is major acknowledgement form TECK; we went from a footnote in their presentations to moving to PFS stage by Q4 of this year. Just think how many juniors even make it this far? Not many at all. I also don't think TECK will want copper fox around for when PFS comes out; TECK and Newmont have their plans already for how Galore and SC will be developed together and copper fox is not part of those plans. I think once the 2023 numbers we are waiting for are out, Elmer will quickly update PEA and based on that new NPV negotiations will start. Yes, maybe another PP is inj the works, but if that is what it takes to get us over the hump, I do not mind it; heck, I might even take part in it :)

New Message
Please login to post a reply