Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

Agreed FFoxie, the metals prices are hurting them the worst and they need to hustle. As much as I would like to think this is what EE meant when he said Teck is moving "fast" I just don't see the timing lining up between then and now...but who knows?

I think it all hinges on the Glencore deal falling first. They want to announce SC upgrades/new expanded JV with Newmont/CUU sale as Teck Metals for bigger boost to their SP.

I was wondering if there has been a SCJV meeting where Teck presented their data and offered to CUU to send that over to TetraTech (who did 2021 PEA for CUU) to crunch an updated "fair value" using NI-43-101 parameters. CUU might have said OK to this, and no NR required. This will take time (i.e. happening now) and will be done, with final negotiations completed on sale price to then build into a potential splashy NR likely in Q4...as Clencore approval expected Q3 I believe.

K

New Message
Please login to post a reply