Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

Agreed.  I was also very encouraged to buy more seeing the non-stop monthly market purchases totalling in the million of shares accumulated.  IIRC he had amassed all tolled 22 million shares?  His pace didn't stop one bit right up into the mid-$2 range.  How do you not get encouraged by that?

I was right there every day fighting for shares.  I remember my orders not ever getting filled unless I hit the 'Ask', so I was probably fighting not only Stifel but also David for shares.

Then he suddenly steps down from the board (right around when the JV dropped) and just like that he no longer has to report trades.  We all know what the SP did over the next five to ten years.  I somehow doubt he owns today a single share.  I suspect CUU's long downward trend was caused to a great degree him trickling off his 22 million shares.   N.B.  This part is total speculation on not a shred of proof

If someone "knows" he still has all his shares, letting us know would offer some small reassurance.

New Message
Please login to post a reply