Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

Willy, the difference this time is IMO, Manuel Gomez CFA. I think EE felt it was time for him to have a person with more experience at M and A on the board and to report to him, probably directly. I'm not knocking Elmer, who is a good geologist, but it was time for someone with more acquisition experience.

During the last pp I had $6000. in cash sitting in my Tfsa so I ordered 100,000 shares from Lynn and later had buyers remorse, phoned her up and said, can I cancel the order as I already have too much money in this highly speculative investment. she agreed and I have lived to regret it. Stupidity on steroids!

Hindsight is a wonderful thing. I hope everyone will be satisfied with the moves they recently made but, I for one will stick with what I recently wrote, selling now  would compound the mistakes of the past.

I agree, this time someone is accumulating shares and when I add mr. Gomez into the situation a deal of some description may very well occur.

All in my opinion, and best to all,  chunky

New Message
Please login to post a reply