Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

"C'mon mate, it's only 50 more paces to the tower!"

That remark was from an Aussie traveller to me on the Great Wall of China when I was going to turn around after about a 2 mile hike on the Wall and not reach the end tower.  He reminded me of what were my chances of reaching that goal if I didn't continue on at that time.   I'm so glad I didn't stop short and not have that wonderful experience under my belt.

To all of us long suffering longs, I totally understand the frustration as I've been involved since 2011 when I "followed the money" (initially insider David/Donald can't remember his name)purchases.  I have never sold a share and continually purchased thru the years to get my ACB lowered.  

This week's wild gyrations of tree shaking are reminiscent of the original 2011 ride and while a disappointing end to the week, I have to remind all of us longs that we are probably only  "50 more paces to the tower". We longs have travelled and suffered with CUU for this long and I hope that we longs will not be fooled into surrendering our shares prematurely before we get our just rewards.

I continue to find comfort in the fact that Ernesto and the insiders can get out with full value ONLY from a buyout of Schaft or Copper Fox and I want what the insiders are going to get.
Here's hoping that our "50 paces" happens quickly!  Good luck to all of us longs! Hope to see everyone in Vegas for our celebration!

New Message
Please login to post a reply