Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

drandres, you’re correct in describing most of us retail investors as “long in the tooth” but what puzzles me is that that applies to the biggest insiders as well. So,what is it that they’re waiting for? Obviously, as close to what passes as maximum value as possible, is the answer. But what would satisfy them? 90 per cent, 95 per cent? These days I’d settle for 50 per cent, or whatever it is that makes me richer by a couple of hundred thou. I’m not greedy, lol! I suppose there is the possibility that CF is trying very hard to impress one or more of the big producers and, despite the desperate need to fill the gap between need and availability, none of them are biting.

It bothers me that promises to reveal the findings of various benchmarks are not kept (correction welcome) and, given that Copper Fox is essentially a privately funded company masquerading as a public one, there’s no recourse open for retail investors to get answers. Let’s face it, our annual votes are meaningless even if we all voted as a bloc. I only hope CF knows what it’s doing.

New Message
Please login to post a reply