Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free
Jul 06, 2024 01:15AM

Teck has continued to develop at SC in recent years. They do this because they see potential. Over the past six months, Teck has been busy with studies and calculations to estimate, among other things, the costs and benefits of SC. They are therefore seriously interested in SC and will want to prevent the 25%SC from changing hands at all costs. An exception may be Newmont, with whom they could consider a 50/50 split between Galore and SC. However, in my opinion, Teck still determines the moment of sale. If they release the met- data, a buyout is the next step in my opinion, since CF can send out the ROFO based on the met-data (which in my humble opinion will not happen). It seems to me that Teck is not willing to take the risks of a possible ROFO procedure, where there is a chance Teck may consider CF's offer too high and CF will therefore have the opportunity to invite other parties to make an offer. So besides Newton, I do not immediately see that other potential buyers will have opportunities, unless there are parties want to take over CF as a whole, but I think that chance is unfortunately small.

New Message
Please login to post a reply