Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free
Jul 09, 2024 08:58PM
Jul 09, 2024 09:10PM
Jul 09, 2024 09:47PM
Jul 10, 2024 12:39AM

I admire your optimism YM, however I am so gun shy on getting excited for anything with regards to “delivery” and copper fox.  While I truly do think this will one day be a profitable venture (my lifetime or my kids or my grandkids), I don’t believe there is some backroom deal in the works, we will happen when and only when Teck says so, until then we are completly held hostage.  I think one day we will wake up and there will be news, and it will be for once material news that will either be a buyout or something to really make the SP skyrocket.  However, with the latter scenario, it would skyrocket back down quickly as most of us need to sell off asap before we are 6 feet under and could potentially enjoy some of that never ending stagnant investment. 

I remember many a night when Vettes posts would put my mind at ease as we got walked down from 1.20 to 0.07 cents, I was like gosh golly, he sure knows his stuff, he must be in the know, we are going to be ok, the bod is good, they got us!  Boy was I wrong, I thought Web was totally out to lunch and a lunatic for even suggesting that things wouldn’t be amazing once that pfs drops.  Quite possibly the worst Christmas present I ever received…

While id love for some of the things you mentioned come to fruition, I think we will just sputter along as per and the next agm will be a freeland/trudope style session of head fakes, dodges, and nothing burgers yet again.

Hold strong longs… we are closer and closer to the end game be it this century or the next.

New Message
Please login to post a reply