Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

TheBuss1, thank you for that link.

There’s a ‘Getting in touch’ resource on the Contact Us page of First Quantum’s website. I used it to take the opportunity of sending this message to Mr. Pascal. Probably a complete and utter waste of my time, I know, but it’s worked for me before!
. . . . . . .
Message for the attention of Tristan Pascall:

Dear Mr. Pascal, you asked this question in a  very recently published Financial Times article: 

“It’s just getting harder and harder,” said Tristan Pascall, chief executive of First Quantum, … “There’s no easy jurisdiction now. You can say you shouldn’t go into Argentina or into the Democratic Republic of Congo but where is easy to go now?”

Please allow me to introduce you to Copper Fox Metals, developer of copper assets in British Columbia and Arizona, and joint venture partner with Teck on the most advanced of them. Full disclosure: I’m a retail investor in Copper Fox and, incidentally, in Teck as well.

You're welcome. Sincerely, XX

New Message
Please login to post a reply