Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

I've said for a long time that it would be hard for Teck to buy us out at a high price without significantly enhancing the current valuation. Teck knows that if they do that others might want our 25% plus more. Newmont is probably first in line but they probably don't want to publicize the value for fear CF goes ROFO and Newmont gets squeezed and either overpays or misses out. 
 What's the solution? Does Teck keep stalling trying to starve us into a lowball offer? Do they wait for a takeover bid when they have to disclose SC data on a ND basis and screw us over on some small percentage buy out? Does Newmont offer Teck 50% of SC for about fair value, buy us out and then release the data pumping it up beyond our price? Does Teck even want to consider a takeover if they have big plans with Newmont for not only SC but EH as well.

My only take is that CF will get screwed one way or the other. I cannot conceive of ES getting fair value for a project potentially worth $3-4 billion. He's made zero sales in 20 years. Unlikely he would hit a home run first time at bat. Just pathetic.

New Message
Please login to post a reply