Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

I believe Elmer has stated, he and the board directors want all the economic enhancements completed and part of the new study (pea or pfs) for SC before selling our share.

We need a concrete and reliable timeline on this to determine how close our buyout is!

The 4 major things-

1) construction timeline (this was due in 2023 of November...now Teck is saying this task is part of 2024 program! Great stall tactic. This has been worked on since 2021 when they first announced it! We should be near completion on the new timeline for construction.

2) Meta study- due in weeks! A big piece to our puzzle. Delayed by a year! Great job Teck.

This helps recoveries, production numbers, etc which means higher npv

3) Resource grades and categories 

The last 3 drilling sessions should not only add higher grade, but increase metal tonnage and transfer metal into M&I category! Larger resource estimate is coming!

4) project costs- opex and capex! Meta data to help reduce processing costs with new and improved pit design.

The improved mine plan, project layout, will also improve cost profile! This is all being worked on in the 2024 program. 

Now factor new long term metal prices which are immensely higher than 2021...the new Npv will shine bright in the industry.

The above data should all be known this year as they complete 2024 goals! Teck delayed us by years imo but now it's time to deliver! 

Not only will the Npv be transformed in the next study, we are also advancing to the permitting stage! The SCJV will be able to submit their EAA in early 2025...and should be in the SC 2025 program (we don't need to stick around for this part 100%).

2024 is our last program! Hopefully!

Aug 02, 2024 07:17PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply