Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

"it's just good business to buy as many cheap shares as possible to reduce the all in or buyout cost."

Great post and great points chunky. The EE reveal/not reveal was new to me and quite intriguing. I was also intrigued by your point above. By this, do you mean that Teck was behind the rapid, share accumulation recently? Has anyone done a rough count to estimate what that brief, rapid accumulation represented in terms of overall float...i.e. was it 10%, which Teck could do without a NR?

In terms of the radio silence we are still in and the small PP to keep the lights on...is it possible that Teck has provided the updated data and we are doing our own review of it? Could this be happening such that a NR will come (soon!) announcing a deal/new JV with Newmont? I'm saying this as Teck won't want to reveal SC until they have it locked up with a partner of their choice (or not, going it alone). CUU could justify the deal, saying it was reviewed by Moose Mountain and "fair value" was achieved.

How else is EE waiting? Elmer has said Teck needs "certainty", which could be defined a number of ways. It could be NDAs are involved. The timing of Gomez addition to the board and such a small PP point to a conclusion to this opera just around the corner. But, I've also been wrong before, just seeking clarity around if this hypothesis (negotiations, NDA, data review in the background) is legal, and therefore possible.

K

New Message
Please login to post a reply