Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

100%!!!

If there was some transparency and proper communication on actual game plans regarding funds being spent, actual timelines and execution of said plans I don’t think our SP would be so distant from our “real value”.  If management really came out and said, look… Here is the game plan for the next couple of years.  Drill this property for X number of years, and in 3 or 4 years we are going to get this study done.  By such and such date we will have the FS or PFS ETC.  We plan to solicit buyers by X date and we want to have this sold by XXXX.  Now if we truly got information like this, I would feel much more confident in leaving my shares to build.  Even if we missed dates and targets with legitimate reasons as to why, I would have LOADS more respect for management.  But as it stands now, I think the market and every single person outside of being an insider or Teck knows absolutely nothing of the future timelines and/or plans of the company, the JV or any other projects we have or don’t have on the go.  There isn’t a shred of proven track record to go off of.  We are completely in the dark and that really isn’t how a public company should be ran.  We have no real solid plans for execution/delivery or guaranteeing of what the funds of the latest PP will go.  We have no track record of doing anything to get tangible ROI on our investments.    

Further to your point, you are absolutely correct… we have no idea if the actual plan for copper fox is a legacy for the insiders kids/grandkids.  Hopefully not, but the silence by management is deafening.  Videos and videos of shoulda, coulda, wouldas help nothing if we can’t deliver on a single item that brings value to the company and its holders.

The main reason I would prefer a whole sale of CF for say 1.50-2 vs 1 dollar for SC and perhaps more down the road, is I don’t trust management in the slightest not to blow through 200million of the SC deal on complete and utter incompetence for another 15 to 50 years. 

lets sell the whole thing and for the love of God release us with some sort of return... 

New Message
Please login to post a reply