Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

Thanks for this JJ. I note the following:

"Karla Mills, currently SVP, Projects, has been appointed EVP and Chief Project Development Officer, responsible for accelerating growth by ensuring excellence in all aspects of the delivery of our portfolio of copper growth projects."

Clicking on Karla Mills takes you to the Teck website with that includes the following in her bio:

"....Ms. Mills brings to the role more than 25 years of project development experience, including 16 years with Wardrop Engineering and then Tetra Tech Mining and Minerals, where she held numerous progressively more senior roles in project, portfolio and corporate leadership."

https://www.teck.com/about/leadership/karla-mills

CUU retained Tetra Tech for the 2021 SC PEA, 2021 SC MRE and the (in)famous SC 2013 BFS. I suspect Ms. Mills has her fingerprints all over SC through her time at TT and in the compilation of these reports. I read this as a positive in view of her new role at Teck.

K

New Message
Please login to post a reply