Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

Wonder what that Geologist question was about... es seemed peeved by it and said something about calling him directly...

While I wouldn’t hold my breath on anything they say, ngl 100% NAV or even really close to it would be lovely...

imho, I don’t think Teck is holding up the release of the results because they are going through them (I think that’s already done), I think it’s more about the next steps after they release it...if it gets released at all.  I get the feeling they (cuu board) realize everyone’s frustrations and that everyone wants out asap, and I don’t think they will want to drag things out further after the results are released.  Again, if they do release them.  If they just buy out the 25%, they wouldn’t have to release anything and would just submit a new shiny presentation about the next big BC mine (perhaps with or without Galore).  If it does get released, then we will have to wait a bunch more and probably more PP’s cause it will have to be evaluated, repriced etc as he stated… I think that was what, around 1m…which they don’t have

jmho… Good luck longs.  Heres to hoping we don’t have to sit thru another AGM and the last cuu saga meetup will be in Vegas

New Message
Please login to post a reply