Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

https://copperfoxmetals.com/news/copper-fox-announces-2023-schaft-creek-program-156877/

Look at the work Teck is doing.  The enviromental data 2 year period is coming up in 2025.

Teck has all this cash that they need to make use for if not you'll look pretty damn silly to sell your coal business that was 2/3 of your ebitda and have nothing coming up to fill up the holes. 

Yes multiples for share price is good but at a certain point, shareholders want more than just buy back but dividends and where will all the cash come from? qb2 is great but it only fills a small portion left behind from coal.  Teck will need to act on another copper mine or 2 in the next 5 years.

So the bigger question is which asset is the best for them to put their money in.  Which one has a senior partner that requires more time and effort to get things done.

I truly think SC is one of the top ones and CUU is more of a burden on Teck than anything.  We bring no value so sooner or later, Teck will need to think about whether to get rid of us and take the entire asset to mine or get rid of us and flip it to a senior partner.

If this copper bull cycle is coming, then the timeline is getting shorter and shorter.

New Message
Please login to post a reply