Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free
Message: More time, waiting for news release to be reviewed by Teck.

Hello Lynn,

I think Teck needs to be reminded that it is Copper Fox shareholder's that invested in this project to unearth the metal that Teck will make billions of dollars on when it is mined.
I think it is somewhat disrespectable how they (Teck) are not updating us on the progress of their meta studies. I grew up on a farm and observed that even a chicken knows how far along they are at producing an egg. They know when to start heading to the coop and when to get into the nest when the egg is due. They can figure when it is time to start heading home for dinner time. And they just have little itsy bitty brains. Surely to goodness Teck knows how far along they are with their studies. Can they not give us somewhat of an idea of when they will  finish?

Hello Raymond,

Apologies for delay, I was out of the office Friday.

Teck has been updating us on the progress of the meta studies, unfortunately the updates have been that more time is needed.  We understand the frustration when we are given a timeline and then it is not met, however, we also want the studies to be correct, they also include some in depth tests that go above and beyond standard 4 cycle met tests.

As you may know the SCJV Management Committee had a quarterly meeting on September 6th and based on that meeting a news release has been forwarded to Teck for their review/comments, once that is received back the news will be disseminated.

Best regards, Lynn

New Message
Please login to post a reply