Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

Maybe someone can give me some advice; My wife is suing for divorce and even though she has money hidden in Germany  her lawyer has her suing me for just about everything I own. I had two RRSP'S named in the lawsuit, so I put them both into a RIFF Most of it is now CF shares but will have to sell many of them to pay the taxes. At 27 cents a share the taxes will be close to$12,000.

My plan is to sell bunch while share price is up then hold that fund to pay taxes when I do deregister them. (Spend years waiting for higher share price but will now wait for it to go down) I eventually want to put the shares into my TFSA and wait for the buyout.

So next thouht is to sell CF shares in TFSA and buy gold coins,which I could maybe hide Or is there a fund where I can buy gold shares and keep that out of site?

Not having such a good time don't want to loose my investment after all this waiting. Cant do much about my pension because of law saying she gets half. i have over a thousand acres of land with half a mile lakefront but cannot sell any as it bacause it is named in the lawsuit

Sep 17, 2024 07:33PM
Sep 17, 2024 07:53PM
Sep 17, 2024 07:55PM
Sep 18, 2024 10:34AM
Sep 18, 2024 11:21AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply