Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

Thanks to all for responding. I don't feel bad for trying to hide my assets as I know she has put all hers in her mother's name. Her father was half owner of a company that made specialty parts for the auto industry.; If big auto companies needed to add some unheard of aspect to their line his outfit would design it, then produce it. His enterprise had three manufacturing plants. Two in Germany and one in Poland. One day her and her mother were yapping in German, He looked annoyed and said to me. I don;t know why they are worried. when I go there is going to be lots of money for both of them. He drove a Lamborgihini. He did die and left the two of them a fortune, plus an apartment in Berlin. Which is fine. I am not after her inheritance. I just don't know why she should have what I have earned while she received so much during our time together. The lawyer that I hired tells me how difficult it is and how he can't go after her German nest egg. He does know how to bill though.I am determined to hang on to my CF Shares til the buyout.

Thanks again. Sorry for cluttering the forum with my problems. It is hard to deal with these things while laid up in hospital. Since the doctors didn't deal with one problem soon enough they might have to amputate one foot. Cripes the bad luck never ends. Sure could use some buyout news.

New Message
Please login to post a reply