Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

...just a note/opinion...

I live in British Columbia.

I wouldn't bet on any change of provincial government on October 19th when we go to the voting booth.  While the 2 main parties (NDP/Conservatives) may essentially be tied in the polls, the NDP's support is much more "efficient" - spread-out over more ridings, whereas the Conservatives are more highly concentrated in only a few regions (interior; northeast; southeast).  Plus, if some "ex-BC United" candidates decide to run as independents, they may end up "splitting" the vote on the right.

So... I can see a situation where, even if the vote totals are similar for the NDP and Conservatives, the NDP will end up winning many more seats.  (However, we still have a month go to, so, at this point, "anything can still happen").

As well, current NDP premier Eby has recently made some huge "flip-flop" policy announcements ("forced" drug rehab; potentially dropping the carbon tax), so "who knows" what policy changes will be made no matter who wins power provincially.  (I think any substantive changes with regards to mining policy, however, will need to be made with a change at the federal level).

(People in power need to understand that, if we want to transition to a "more greener" economy, making mining companies wait 15 years to develop a mine simply isn't going to cut it).

...anyway..."just my humble opinion"...

Chill!

New Message
Please login to post a reply