Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

Back to this Galore Creek Access Road (GCAR) announcement: did anyone notice the peculiar wording

"The construction of the Galore Creek Access Road would link the mine project to existing road infrastructure, provide ground access to proposed mill and processing facilities, and..."

Seems like "ground access to the proposed mill and processing facilities" is a distinctly different part of the GCAR project than that of the "link the mine project to existing road infrastructure".   Not sure why they have to breakout road construction into these distinct parts.  Unless the mill and processing facilities is quite some distance from the mine deposit.  

And, I thought Galore was way further from Hwy 37 than just 43 kilometers.  That distance sounds more like the distance from Hwy 37 to the Schaft Creek mine project.

Have others sorted out resolutions to these oddities?  

New Message
Please login to post a reply