Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

London mining company with Canadian connections plans copper mine acquisitions after sealing Turkish deal

https://www.theglobeandmail.com/business/article-london-mining-company-with-canadian-connections-is-planning-copper/

I’ve copy/pasted below the final paragraph of this article, which says:
. . . . . . .

Mr. Volynets said that at some point he will turn his focus to Canada, whose mining industry he considers important to the global supply of critical metals, but he has no immediate target. “There are a number of interesting copper assets in Canada and elsewhere in North and South America,” he said. “We would like to buy a Canadian-listed mining company and become a presence on the Toronto exchange.”
. . . . . . .

As ever, in pursuit of lost causes, I intend to apprise Mr. Volynets of the existence of Copper Fox, just in case he isn’t already aware. wm

Sep 26, 2024 07:34AM
Sep 26, 2024 08:48AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply